Sunday, February 6, 2011

Coming Soon!

Its been two days, and although I'm the only one reading the blog at this point, I like it a lot more than Facebook. I was getting bored with Facebook, and I really like my facebook friends' blogs. I'm not saying I'm quitting Facebook or anything (it cracks me up when people say that, and quit for all of two minutes and then come back!) but this just may be my niche where I can be creative in ways I can't be on Facebook, and not clutter people's newsfeeds with things that may not interest them at all. Only check my blog if you're interested in what I have to say...its simple! Its more for me than anything else-I definitely won't be winning any awards.
So I need to start jazzing up my side bars. In addition to "Hero For A Day", I'm thinking about a column for stuff the kids say, quotes from good books I'm reading, and goals I've set and reached....all I can say at this point is...MORE COMING SOON!

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of "Hero for a Day", things the kids say, and quotes from your favorite books. Sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete