Saturday, February 5, 2011

Stepping Out

I've read friends' blogs for a few months now, and have often envied their ability to describe their life events so beautifully, many times evoking emotions in me so strong I feel like I know them better than I actually do. Every now and then I'll read a particularly creative blog entry and wish I could recreate my own experiences with success like that. In keeping with my personality, I've put off starting a blog of my own because I have this weird idea that I have to be perfect at something before giving it a try. Maybe that's why I'm 28 years old and have a bucket list the size of Texas! With very little check marks in the "done" category.
I have been learning that everything I want in life is just outside of my comfort zone. So I'm going to give this a try. I know how much I have to grow and I want to be able to look back and see how it happened. If I don't have something concrete that I can actually look back on, I just might forget the important lessons as soon as I learn them!
I invite you along for the journey.
Shalom,
Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment